Sunday, June 1, 2008

Interview. Anonymous
-Do you know what the meaning of human right abuse?
"I think it means when someone hurts another persons rights. I think?"

-Did you know that there are children all over the world fighting in armed conflicts?
"No I didn't"

-Wheres Darfur?
"Africa"

-Have you ever felt horrible because someone discriminated on you or your ethnic group?
"I cant remember, but I think so."

-Do you know how it feels to be lonely?
"Oh Yeah!"

-How?
"One time I went out with a couple of my friends, we went to a restaurant and I went to the bathroom, when I came out my friends had left me. And  yeah, thats how I felt Lonely"

-How does it feel to be lonely?
" I felt really sad, and i wanted to go home with my mother. I don't like feeling Lonely"

-Have you ever thought about the children around the world that feel lonely?
"Yes"

-Did that feeling make you want to do something?"
"um. yeah. sure"

-Have you done something?
"I told my mom to give money to a charity thing"

-Do you know what advocacy means?
"No"

-Give me a guess
"Well, does it mean to help another person with their rights"

-something like that

-Do you think you want to 'advocate' when you grow up?
"Maybe, but I also have other things I wan to do too. Like being a fashion designer, and owning my own company dealing with fashion"

-When you go shop for things, and it says on their tags that it was hand made in China, or Thailand, do you buy it?
"If I like it"

-When it says the item was "Hand made" what do you think?
"It might be better, because I like things being hand made especially when it's clothes because I believe every item has to be different"

ok. Thank you.

No comments: