Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ugly.

'I am but one brick in that long … wall of female exploitation and misery' -Unknown
Short Story.
My name is Kina, and my dad sold me into slavery. He's not even my dad, he's my step father. My mom only married him because she needed to, not because she wanted to. That bastard! What have I ever done to him? He does not know how much pain and misery he's given me. Every night a different man comes in, but the ugliest part of it all is that I see the same face, my step-father. Im only sixteen, but I sure do know a lot. I knew that my step-father was spending the money we saved for the upcoming baby. I knew that he had another lady, and maybe another child. Im glad that I don't get the label of being his child. It might be funny to you that I'm talking about my father when Im a child sex slave, huh? - I should be crying about being a slave. But if you don't see I am crying about being a sex slave. He's the same man I see every night, he's the reason why Im killed, why Im thirty-something instead of being a normal sixteen year old. I don't have friends, I don't have a family, I  don't have a home, I don't have a father, I don't have a life, and I don't have rights. Why can't I be the girl that comes out on channel five on Allia's T.V set every evening before 6 o'clock. The one that has the pretty hair, clothes, smile, and life. Torture me why don't cha'? 

No comments: